We're excited to be opening for inside dining and can't wait to host you and your loved ones again! To us, your health and safety is our top priority, as well as the safety of our staff. In keeping with public health regulations and Worksafe BC we've implemented new health measures to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable dining experience with us.
How we are keeping you safe:
- We have reduced the amount of tables in the restaurant to accommodate physical distancing
- Our staff are required to check their health daily and are empowered to stay home or leave work if they are not feeling well
- We are increasing our already stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols - all high contact touch points including washrooms will be sanitized hourly
- Tables, chairs, menus, condiments and PIN pads will be fully sanitized after each use
- All staff will be wearing masks to protect you and your food
How you can keep us safe:
- As per public health orders, all guests must wear a mask whenever they're not seated at their table. This includes upon entry, exit and using the washroom. If you don't have a mask, we will provide one for you
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the restaurant and before entering the restrooms
- Send one person from your party in to speak to the host to request a table. The rest of your party should wait outside or in your car until we call you to tell you your table is ready
- Only enter from the front door and exit via the side door
- The patio is accessed from inside, and the exit is through the gate. If you need to use the washroom, exit through the gate and enter the restaurant through the front door.
- Only one person in the washrooms at a time, wait at the designated place if the washroom is occupied
- Respect a two metre distance from other customers not in your party
- Do not enter if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been
We will be taking a name and phone number from at least one member of your party to accommodate contact tracing should it be necessary
The maximum number of guests allowed at one table is 6; all should be from the same household
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times!
~ We are all in this together! ~